Nazu, thanks for doing this! I will have to save this whole blog, because I never made it back to school to get this Cottonian..so it'll be great to see what I missed. Can't wait to see the rest of the pages!
Veen, that's the beauty of blogs .. you don't have to save it. It's basically a website with each entry posted chronologically. It archives and you just have to visit the site to see any of the pages.
Nazu, thanks for doing this! I will have to save this whole blog, because I never made it back to school to get this Cottonian..so it'll be great to see what I missed. Can't wait to see the rest of the pages!
ReplyDeleteVeen, that's the beauty of blogs .. you don't have to save it. It's basically a website with each entry posted chronologically. It archives and you just have to visit the site to see any of the pages.
ReplyDeletedoes wonders to the ego to see one's name on accomplishments one never thought one could achieve! Woo Hoo
ReplyDelete